Pictures of my 2006 DRZ 400s

Fello DRZ Riders,

I've completed just about every mod you can think of. Thanks to all those who have posted on TT for the great information! Check out the web link to see pictures of my bike.

MicrosoftClipOrganizer?authkey=UcxtVMJBSGc

Mods: Airbox (snorkel removed, screen removed, UNI air filter, 12-1" holes), Jetting (147.5, 27.5), Stainless bowl screws, TT fuel mix screw, Yosh exhaust, Acerbis handguards, Acerbis mirror, Pro Taper bars, Baja Designs rear light assembly, turn signals, TT case guards, Unabiker Radiator guards, TT kickstand, Pirelli MT-21 Tires, gel seat, smog removed, Light Speed carbon front sprocket cover, 14 tooth front sprocket, Moose foot pegs, Devol front & rear brake rotor guards, White Bros skid plate, passenger pegs removed w/ new exhaust mounting bracket.

Trail 2 Peak

?

She's pretty! I'm thinkin' those red radiator guards would look good with my yellow plastic:thumbsup: How do you like the gel seat? I thought about going with one, but have heard it is not as comfortable as you'd think???

Anyway sweet ride...lookin at all these cool modded dual purpose/SM Z's on TT makes me kind of wish I would have went that route instead of straight off-road? Maybe I can talk the wife into letting me buy "her" a dual purpose Z...LOL.

The gel seat is the only way to go! The stock seat was very uncomfortable on any ride over an hour. Additionally, I'm vertically chanllenged at 5'8" and with the stock seat I was on my toes. The gel seat lowered my rear 1 to 1 1/2" which saved me from having to change the suspension link in the rear.

The gel seat is the only way to go! The stock seat was very uncomfortable on any ride over an hour. Additionally, I'm vertically chanllenged at 5'8" and with the stock seat I was on my toes. The gel seat lowered my rear 1 to 1 1/2" which saved me from having to change the suspension link in the rear.

Good info Trail 2 Peak...I too have a low center of gravity ( I'm also 5'8"). Maybe I'll have to get one and give it a try if it is just as comfortable as stock or better. Thanks.

Looks nice....real nice....but also too clean. Go get her dirty, a few scratches will help...this ain't no street bike. Ride that bike like it wants to be ridden. Dump her in the mud.....that's where the fun is.....Then you can wash it like I do......?

Rivercross.jpg

Get the point?