DNA Wheelsets

I am looking for info also. i called them and they said a set front and rear, any color wheel and hub, including front and rear discs for $700 through the end of the month. Said they are tryin to get thier name out there.

wow, both these places look great and so do the prices. Make me want to order new wheels just for the hell of it. Can either of these companies take out small dings in rims? I have excel rims now but im kinda dissapointed in the durability of them. Not sure if its worth anodizing my stock excels, or selling the stockers and buying a new wheelset.

My buddy Eric just started selling these... Tell him Jeff from RIDERS sent you and I said GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT or ELSE !

http://www.fastlinemx.com/

wow thanks!! i will be calling Eric this week! We will all see what kind of a deal your name is worth :ride: think they are interested in a sponsorship? or in getting thier name in huge print on my race hauler? it will see the minnesota tracks 30+ weekends this year.

I just bought a set for my 06 yz450 and have only ridden with them twice but they look great. I got the black rims with blue hubs. The spokes are very fat and look like they should hold up well.

:ride:

what did you pay for them? did you buy them from the link in the thread? could you take some pics please??!!?! Oh and how much was shipping.

I am thinking of blue rim,gold hub. or maybe polished mag hub... or maybe... :ride:

wow thanks!! i will be calling Eric this week! We will all see what kind of a deal your name is worth :ride: think they are interested in a sponsorship? or in getting thier name in huge print on my race hauler? it will see the minnesota tracks 30+ weekends this year.

Let me know so I know what kind of deal he'll give me... LOL

I'm riding with him Saturday so I'll be busting his balls on pricing too.:ride:

Here is a set on Erics ride. A little bright for me but it draws a crowd in the staging area.

erics_bike.gif