Anaheim 86 Torrent here

Hey,

I looked the other day and tried to download this torrent and no one was the. I see you guys are all there now and I'm trying to download it but can't. What do I have to download first to then download the torrent?

I raced in 87 and 88 with Dowd and Henry when they were in New England at NESC and Ward and Baily and Johnson and Lecien were my heroes. I'd love to see it.

Thanks for stepping up and seeding it but I don't know how to get it!!

An elite crew, wow how can I get in?????

You need a bit torrent software installed before downloading (such as Bit Comet). Then, click on the link and proceed to download. The bit torrent software is needed because of how the "torrent" concept works. It needs to get pieces of the file from the different seeders. This makes downloads faster. If you never offer seeding a file, then you are just a leech. Thats a quick torrent 101 for you. :ride:

Thanks, I hooked up with that video. Guys, is supercross so much different than it is now or what? I noticed the track is so much more narrow and check out how Bailey, Johnson and all the riders land after those jumps, looks like they'll need a neck brace after that!

Reminds me of the Supercross I saw at Shaffer Stadium in 89 in Foxboro, MA. Yep I saw that Supercross where the Patriots play. I say bring Supercross back to New England.

I used to ride with suspension like that and those insane track designs.

Soooo much more clean now with that sweet suspension we have now.

Thanks for showing this old school guy how to download torrents, I'll be seeding for all you bros, bring it on!!