Pirelli MT32 on closeout

Thanks for the tip! I got greedy and bought 4 for free freight. I'm set on front tires for the year. Kinda funny though, the quantity they have available doesn't change, so who knows how many they really have or how long it will last. Best deal on tires I have ever seen though.

so do you buy the rear tire anywhere? what happens if you buy the rear and then you send in your stuff and by the time it gets there they are all out of the tire you want? only 100 left of the scorpion pro.

They don't look to be moving that fast, I think last time I checked there were like 117 left, this was 2 weeks ago.

I'm not sure exactly how this works, but I'd like to take advantage of it. Have 3 front tires for less than the price of one back one, sounds like a deal to me :ride:

so do you buy the rear tire anywhere? what happens if you buy the rear and then you send in your stuff and by the time it gets there they are all out of the tire you want? only 100 left of the scorpion pro.

I don't quite understand this either :ride:

Do I go to the local shop and purchase a rear MT44 and keep my reciept? Then, I fill out the claim form, give them a Credit Card number and my reciept, they will send me a front MT44 for the cost of shipping ($15)?

Is that how it works? Is there a catch?

I don't quite understand this either :ride:

Do I go to the local shop and purchase a rear MT44 and keep my reciept? Then, I fill out the claim form, give them a Credit Card number and my reciept, they will send me a front MT44 for the cost of shipping ($15)?

Is that how it works? Is there a catch?

That is how it works. Make sure the receipt has the model number of the tire listed on it.

I just ordered the MT32 rear from Rockymountain and sent the receipt and form in to get my MXMS Front. Anyone else do this from an internet company or just local shops?

Anyone recieve their tire yet?

You are fine. I sent in my internet ordered receipt and it has already been validated.

Current Claim Status: P-O-P Validated -- Your claim has been validated by HQ on Jan 26, 2007 and is awaiting credit card authorization.

Hmm... now which tire do I put on the front? Scorpion pro or MT32?

Though confusing, here is what my research concluded. The MXMS is the new name for the MT32. The MXMS is a modified version of the Scorpian Pro...

Front tire derived from Scorpion Pro, with intermediate knobs that have been modified for maximum lateral traction and improved cornering in softer terrain.

Therefore, they are basically the same tire but the MT32 (now known as MXMS) is an improved version. Whats funny is the MT32 is $64 but the MXMS is $74 :ride:

This may all be crap or may be wrong but who's to know :ride: I know Dwight Rudder recommends the SP on the front.

Though confusing, here is what my research concluded. The MXMS is the new name for the MT32. The MXMS is a modified version of the Scorpian Pro...

Therefore, they are basically the same tire but the MT32 (now known as MXMS) is an improved version. Whats funny is the MT32 is $64 but the MXMS is $74 :ride:

This may all be crap or may be wrong but who's to know :ride: I know Dwight Rudder recommends the SP on the front.

That's what I'm noticing too, looks like the MT32 is a bit more for soft terrain.

I'll probably run the 32 in the spring (when everything is still wet and muddy), and change to the Scorpion Pro once it dries up.