The race was great but...WTF!?

The race this morning was AWESOME! Great battle. But.... I would of liked it if I could of seen the damn race track! It was so dark, it looked like they where just going up and down in outer space with a couple tuff blocks on the side. Did anyone else notice this? Or was it just me?

DUDE, "Lets cut back to the Progressive Direct Holeshot"... :ride: :ride: :ride:

Everytime, just when the racings hot, they gotta cut away to some BS horribly choppy and poorly edited shot of something that happened 5 laps ago! If its not that, its a shot of the 8th place riders helmet cam!

SPEED CHANNEL GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!

I noticed. But how about james stewarts kawi just dying on the top end loosing the race for him?

as a green fan i must defend my babies honour...

james mentioned he hit neutral on the approach, saying mud was packed on the peg or shifter

wasnt the bikes fault

It was just passed up on the coverage. He gave an interview last night.

We stayed for a while afterwords and the first thing he did when he left the podium, was walk over the the spot where he crashed. He stood there for a good 2-3 minutes just looking at the ground with a couple of his crew.

DUDE, "Lets cut back to the Progressive Direct Holeshot"... :ride: :ride: :ride:

Everytime, just when the racings hot, they gotta cut away to some BS horribly choppy and poorly edited shot of something that happened 5 laps ago! If its not that, its a shot of the 8th place riders helmet cam!

SPEED CHANNEL GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!

i agree the coverage is horrible and why the obsession with the holeshot???

i'd have rather watched ricky jumping off th track and saving it which they told us about but really didnt show.....

and next week i'm watching it with the sound muted cuz i'm so sick of ralph sheheen talking over and over about chad reed riding with his hurt shoulder blah blah blah......

i agree the coverage is horrible and why the obsession with the holeshot???

i'd have rather watched ricky jumping off th track and saving it which they told us about but really didnt show.....

and next week i'm watching it with the sound muted cuz i'm so sick of ralph sheheen talking over and over about chad reed riding with his hurt shoulder blah blah blah......

that really did get old quick.

I thought the track looked dark, also. And CBS hasn't the third place finisher yet. :ride:

What up with not showing any of the SX LCQ? The guys on the webcast made that out to be a great race with DV12 putting a block pass for 2nd in the last corner and CBS doesn't even mention it.

p.s. I wouldn't call Emig a clown.

Man what wat the hell was up with Eric Sorby blocking Reed, that really pissed me off, and i imagine it really really pissed reed off, AWSOME race tho!
That wasn't Sorby's fault, wasn't Reed's fault either. Chad had to make a quick second decision and so did Sorby. They just happened to both go high. Sorby didn't do anything intentional, it was one of them deals where they both decided to go to the outside at the same time. It definately hurt Chad, but nobody is too blame, just racing.