3x3!

What a difference! It's a shame that DRZ is sold like that...:ride: I understand that its for emissions reasons but damn, to all those out there that are waiting because they don't want to open a can of worms so to speak, just do it. It's worth every penny and its not that hard, the biggest pain is getting the carb back in the bike.

did I mention I love my DRZ? :ride:

Are you refering to the 3x3 with jetting mods to the stock CV carb or 3x3 with FCR? I've been holding off doing the 3x3 with rejet b/c I thought I might end up eventually doing the FCR, but I'm wondering if I should go ahead and do the 3x3 with the rejet...

Are you refering to the 3x3 with jetting mods to the stock CV carb or 3x3 with FCR? I've been holding off doing the 3x3 with rejet b/c I thought I might end up eventually doing the FCR, but I'm wondering if I should go ahead and do the 3x3 with the rejet...

Jets are cheap. The 3X3 is a no-brainer even with the stock carb and especially if you have an FCR. Go ahead with the 3X3 and rejet on the stock carb now. Come spring, splurge for the FCR and a twin air filter.