07 kx250f shootout

it wasn't a shootout maybe, but some other guy onn TT said they tested out the 07 250f's and this is wat the riders gave wach bike, but pretty much its the shootout, even though i dnt really need a mag to tell me this, i jsut like to see wat other mags are saying... waiting for the transworld one

it wasn't a shootout maybe, but some other guy onn TT said they tested out the 07 250f's and this is wat the riders gave wach bike, but pretty much its the shootout, even though i dnt really need a mag to tell me this, i jsut like to see wat other mags are saying... waiting for the transworld one

transworld did theres kx250f came in 2st place honda in 1st

Its just who pays the mag the most.

Your right, but I look at it this way. The company who pays the most money to win the shootout must sell the most bikes to make the most money. If Kawasaki is selling the most bikes to make the most money to pay the magazine then they must build one great machine if they are selling the most bikes. That’s the way I see it. :ride:

Your right, but I look at it this way. The company who pays the most money to win the shootout must sell the most bikes to make the most money. If Kawasaki is selling the most bikes to make the most money to pay the magazine then they must build one great machine if they are selling the most bikes. That’s the way I see it. :ride:

But it could be the company selling the least amount of bikes going majorly into debt in a pitiful attempt to sell more bikes to bring them out of their debt :ride: .............naaaaa....one ride on a kawi and you know why it won...