question on 2006 crf250 suspension

hello i have a 2006 crf250r and i weigh 150lbs and am about 5 foot 8 inches and im riding the stock suspension. I ride 75% track and 25% trails. Does anyone know what i should do to my suspension to make my beable to touch better but still have the suspension comportable and not bottom out????

thanks

I'm in the same boat as you, only I am shorter and heavier, so I can't put lighter springs in. When I ride trails, I just stand up in the technical sections and pick my way through like a trials rider. I thought about cutting the seat down, but then you lose the nice flat transition to the tank for sliding front in corners. And it will be harder to stand up.

4.8 4.3 is waaaaay soft. Im 135 and C class and i am running .42 4.8 and was bottoming out a lot. I got the midstroke stiffened in a revalve and now its just about perfect. Id say start out by setting your sag and playing with the clickers. It will still probably be a little stiff with the stock springs though

5'8'/150lbs?what is the actual problem with your suspention?your hieght&weight is in the desighn parameter for the bike.unless you are an upper level B rider/or A rider a couple comp/reb clicks and opening the high speed a little it should work fine.