Sign in to follow this  

Dunlop tires

Mostly motocross in Michigan, some tracks mostly clay and some are mostly Sand and some are nice loam.

If I do not want to change tires regularly what tire combo works best on both Clay and Sand.

Son has a Dunlop sponsorship.

If you want dunlops I would get the 739's or the 952's

What I like to use are the Michelin MH3 or MS3 for the front and if you can afford it, use them on the back, so Ill probablly be running the MS3 or MH3 on my front and a dunlop or some other cheaper tire on the back.

I have had Dunlop d756 tires many times they are good to soft and hard terrain but they worn out very guickly, Dunlop 773 could be good tires i have about two pairs of them but i haven`t had chance to try them.

Can't you guys read? He's sponsored by DUNLOP and was asking about those tires.

I would run 756 rear and 756RR front for softer tracks and try the new 742AF for hardpack.

Do the rr,s have the same tread pattern as the standart front 756?

Were do the 742,s fit in, Dunlops site states that it complements the 756 rear is it more compatable with hard terrain than the 756 front?

The 952 looks like the tread patten would work well, the specs state the the tread is 1/16 deeper than the 756 and is the 952 more durable like a Michilin.

The tread pattern is the same but the rubber compound is different.

The new 742 is more of an intermediate tire than 756, which would be for mostly softer terrain. I have yet to try the new 742FA, but I hated the old 742F

I use the 952 rear and 739 for woods and they both wear really well. I really like the 739 front.

no tire works best in sand or clay,but 742 front/756 rear if you don't want to change tires.we are now useing 745s front and rear for mototown(mostly clay/hard pack)with good first impression,they will be replacing the 739s for the dunlop line.

no tire works best in sand or clay,but 742 front/756 rear if you don't want to change tires.we are now useing 745s front and rear for mototown(mostly clay/hard pack)with good first impression,they will be replacing the 739s for the dunlop line.

The 739 is crap on anything but hard pack. The 756 is light years better. Have not used the 773 but I would not unless it was near 100% sand or mud.

The 756rr tire does not last as long as the regular 756.