Sign in to follow this  

any mx races in feb?

We had an awesome turnout for our last round at NCMP!! Come on down and join us...

Doug- Where have you been? Haven't seen you lately.

Hello thumperdad, I had an awful summer. Found myself out of work on Jun 4th, tore my ACL at Lake Sugar Tree on Jun 11th and had surgery on July 25th. It cost me about $20,000. for sugery and PT...no insurance. :ride: I did make the final few races just to give myself a chance at the District #1 plate. I wasn't riding like my old self and I'm dealing with tendonitis in my elbows. I think I was holding on too tight because my knees were so weak. Anyway, I'm looking for a job in Virginia or North Carolina and hope to be back racing at ECMX on Feb 25th. I've got 22 years experience in the MC industry, so if you know of any jobs down your way let me know. See ya at the races...Doug:ride:

dont forget the mototown SX series in windsor ct.we have been doing the sat.series.excellent racing format,split day-morning is 50-supermini,afternoon is youth lites-40+,no waiting around all day,10-15 lap mains on a much longer track than you would think for an indoor facility.check it out-www.nesupercross.com/www.mototwnusa.com

248sdad#87/40+b