It must be nice to live in the south......

I've got a balmy -14D on the thermometer and -26 with the windchill currently. You guys living in the south have it made riding your pigs. I tried riding mine a mile to the gas station last week and froze my arse off. You suck!!

Well, I was born in the South (Virginia),, but now living in Southern Cali (two totally different kinds of south). Kinda hard to believe that I work for a ski resort, and Ive put about 100+ miles on my pig the last two days, just riding from the house, awesome singletrack and desert trails, even exploring a few fire roads along the way. Probably upper 60's yesterday, and about mid 70's today when I left the house. Its nice when you can ride in early February and not have to wear anything under your jersey.

Ride on fellas, its good to here your out and about on your bikes. We should have the snowmobiles out here but theres only 3" of snow on the ground. Another 15 years of global warming and I'll be out riding this time of year too.

I've got a balmy -14D on the thermometer and -26 with the windchill currently. You guys living in the south have it made riding your pigs. I tried riding mine a mile to the gas station last week and froze my arse off. You suck!!

Pay back is in the summer when it's comfortable up here, and hot as hell down there. :censored:

Like NavyNuke says. We get up really early to ride in the summer. We are home by 8-9 AM. The big differance being that we still can ride year round if we choose to ride that early. My Jeep also sits alot during the summer and is a nice choice this time of year. We can also go 1-2 hours and ride in the cool mountains.

Thats why I'm not a cheesehead anymore. eh? But still eat brats. & yes it gets so hot & humid in summer we usually go surfing instead of riding. Hope ya get some more snow to crank up the ole rupp. My brother said it was -7 & windchill -30 in oconomowoc, about two days ago. Brrrrrr