Military sending me to UT - Hit me up with what's good

Getting sent to Ogden, UT in May. I am a pro photographer and love to ride. I race over 25 B or whatever is available. I am looking for all the places to ride and people to tear it up with. I am heard about MotoUtah.com, so checking it out. I know Ogden Raceway is right there but never been there. Thanks for your help.

oh and check the site if ya want

RCH Productions

Not sure if you are much of an off-road kind of guy, you sound like you are a track rider. But if riding off-road fuels your fire, Utah will be a great state to ride in. There is Caineville, Moab, Green River and the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. Try doing a search for any one of these.

Not sure if you are much of an off-road kind of guy, you sound like you are a track rider. But if riding off-road fuels your fire, Utah will be a great state to ride in. There is Caineville, Moab, Green River and the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. Try doing a search for any one of these.

Yeha, I am more of a track rider, but I love off-road riding. Wide open and trails are fun to rip up with friends. Dunes are sweet too.

First of all, welcome to Utah!

The Ogden track you're talking about is called OCA, it's just north of Ogden. There was another track called Ogden Raceway, but it's gone now.

Definitely look at Motoutah.com as that's probably the best site for info. There are several series you can run, and racing pretty much most weekends at one track or another. However, sometimes you have to drive a bit to get to the races.

First of all, welcome to Utah!

The Ogden track you're talking about is called OCA, it's just north of Ogden. There was another track called Ogden Raceway, but it's gone now.

Definitely look at Motoutah.com as that's probably the best site for info. There are several series you can run, and racing pretty much most weekends at one track or another. However, sometimes you have to drive a bit to get to the races.

Thanks for the welcome and the help.

Gotta hit Bunker Hill MX in Delta - a 3.5ish hour drive from Ogden, but it's frig'n worth it - I'd ride it every day if I could. I hear that Bull Hollow is real good too - it's about an hour south of Moab - it's on my list this spring/summer as is Mesquite.

Tooele just ain't my cup 'o tea when compare to Delta, but it's close, challenging and cheap.

Price (county/city-owned) is fun. I've never seen it super cleaned up, but I know they do take care of it. It's a haul from SLC too, but once you get there it's free to ride. There's some cool desert stuff there as well.

The closest track south of Ogden will be Jordan River State Park. I have not riden/walked the new track, but I've seen it from the road and driven very close to it. It's full-on MX and appears to be a 1:45ish circuit - I'm gonna find out for sure real soon. Thanks Moto-Gov for that - Gov. Huntsman. The best thing about Jordan River is that it's a state park and as such, a $70 pass gets you in for the entire year AS WELL AS any other state park! You know as well as I do that you can justify a $70 "investment" real quick.

Welcome to Utah. :censored:

I'm in the Ogden area (Harrisville) and am a riding junkie. As has been mentioned, check out motoutah.com. Feel free to PM and I can give you more info on OCA. I'm a member there, but off-road is my real passion. You'll have options being in Ogden, but will have to drive an extra 45 minutes to an hour than everyone in Salt Lake (or south) to get to the desert riding areas.

I'm in the Ogden area (Harrisville) and am a riding junkie. As has been mentioned, check out motoutah.com. Feel free to PM and I can give you more info on OCA. I'm a member there, but off-road is my real passion. You'll have options being in Ogden, but will have to drive an extra 45 minutes to an hour than everyone in Salt Lake (or south) to get to the desert riding areas.

I am from Idaho. I am used to driving a little every now and then. :censored:

yo..just keep in touch with me and i'll square you away. Jordan race track is real nice. the Gov got it going as he rides!!! as far as off road ..Jerico..about 2 hrs south is right on for all riding ...desert..single track..sand...mtns trails and fast open bike stuff. it's a great place...we have national hare and hounds here every year....you came to the right place. you get a military discount at Jordan. Ogden is a private track but you can join....there's plenty of riding close by also.. oh yeah the skiing is awesome.

If you've ever considered supermoto give me a PM. I work for www.MillerMotorPark.com and we have an amazing supermoto track open for practice and a regional race series.

I also enjoy some great single track trails in the mountains not far from the track. Alwasy willing to entertain riding partners.

Good to see you made it back dude.