Which exhaust for 07 CRF250?....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a full FMF TI (mega bomb header) blue anodized cans dual system for sale, perfect condition only practice laps on it. First $500 takes it, I will give you the jetting specs that will give you a good baseline setup for running this pipe.

The Mega Bomb header has excellent power gains all the way through the RPM range but performs best Mid to Top end.

If that is true, why do so many of the faster local riders have stock exhaust?

There can be more than one reason here,money issue's,the faster guys have practice bikes as well as mod bikes and full stock class bikes....or they just cant seem to find a reason to spend 1200 bucks on something that is going to get thrashed anyway.

I dont understand something why are riders against putting pipes on that add more power i here arguments that pepole cant handle the power of a stock 450. we have riders here in michigan that have stock 450s and modifyed 450s for mx putting out over 58 hp and they still go faster on the mod bikes .i have been working with CHM to help build and test pipes that meet the decibal requirements and still make good hp so if you have a pipe that helps you turn faster lap times and doesnt tire you out because of a smoother power delivery and the pipe is quiet and reasonably priced wheres the argument.

I dont understand something why are riders against putting pipes on that add more power i here arguments that pepole cant handle the power of a stock 450. we have riders here in michigan that have stock 450s and modifyed 450s for mx putting out over 58 hp and they still go faster on the mod bikes .i have been working with CHM to help build and test pipes that meet the decibal requirements and still make good hp so if you have a pipe that helps you turn faster lap times and doesnt tire you out because of a smoother power delivery and the pipe is quiet and reasonably priced wheres the argument.

No argument here and I applaud what you are doing Ron....

These kids don't care about anything but how stuff looks....marketing hype. Makes me laugh really....

"Those WB R Sik!"

Nice ?

No one is arguing that, but how much difference can it possibly make for the average rider. Like everyone is saying, who wants to spend the money. $1200 is a lot of money for a minimal power gain. I think the people with a lot of money that like the looks of them are the ones getting these fancy pipes. If you look at the top pro's they all have single exhaust unless they are a factory rider and if the single makes so much more power, I wonder if the factory guys actually have dual pipes or if it is blocked off on the inside and just looks like duel for selling perposes. I have a single White Brothers Carbon Pro II brand new if anyone is interested. I am not a very good rider so the power gain is not going to help me much, so I would like the looks of the duel.

No one is arguing that, but how much difference can it possibly make for the average rider. Like everyone is saying, who wants to spend the money. $1200 is a lot of money for a minimal power gain. I think the people with a lot of money that like the looks of them are the ones getting these fancy pipes. If you look at the top pro's they all have single exhaust unless they are a factory rider and if the single makes so much more power, I wonder if the factory guys actually have dual pipes or if it is blocked off on the inside and just looks like duel for selling perposes. I have a single White Brothers Carbon Pro II brand new if anyone is interested. I am not a very good rider so the power gain is not going to help me much, so I would like the looks of the duel.

I am no expert rider and have the same exhaust as you (the WB Carbon Pro single) and it really woke up my bike on the bottom and it revs out freer....

I can go into corners a gear higher in a lot of cases. So yes, the gain is noticeable. Is it overwhelming? NO. but it does help the bike breathe better.

uhh so what if i said they look sik

that doesnt mean i would take looks over power

i would rather have an ugly pipe with the most gains, than have a good lookin pipe with little gains

but if u can get both looks and power than y not?

I hear you there, but as a beginner rider, I will go for looks and be a poser. Maybe I should try it before I say that but then I lose some of the value of the pipe that I don't really want. I love it, and it looks bad a$$, but I would like the same thing in the dual.