Sign in to follow this  

RIP-"The Gitch" aka Rich Horstmeyer

Again... Thank you everyone for your donations. You guys have donated so much, already. It's really gonna help her out! She's doing good. She stilll has her days where she's kinda outa it, but she's hanging in there. It helps that she's got someone here with her to keep her "sane". LoL. I'll try to keep you guys posted as much as I can. If you want to know anything, just ask, and I'll try to answer.

Again... Thank you everyone for your donations. You guys have donated so much, already. It's really gonna help her out! She's doing good. She stilll has her days where she's kinda outa it, but she's hanging in there. It helps that she's got someone here with her to keep her "sane". LoL. I'll try to keep you guys posted as much as I can. If you want to know anything, just ask, and I'll try to answer.

Hey Jen, nice to see you around here instead of myspace. :applause:

How are you and your family doing? I haven't talked to Nikki in about a week. :applause: Hope she is pulling it together ok.

We're doing fine. Nikki has her days. She's doing good, for the most part. The boys got kinda upset last night, thinking about him. We went to put flowers on his grave yesterday and Nikki and Gavin did good, but I lost it. Gavin was asking questions about where his daddy was, and all that.

I am at a loss for words. May God be with the family surviving him.

Rest In Peace buddy, you will be missed by many.

Take care to his family, my thoughts are with you.

All the best.

I am very sorry to bring this up again, BUt i just saw this. It has been about a year since i have been on here and i just heard. This was a very very good man. RIP buddy, and i will pray for you and your family. Oh this makes me so upset, and i never even met him in person.

Please pay close attention to the announcement above the posts.

Thanks to everyone for the support, and all the prayers. It's been almost a month, and it's still hard to believe that he's gone. Reality still hasn't quite set in, yet.

I've been out of the country for months now.... Just getting back to the internet a day ago. I've been reading/rereading this post and the anouncement trying to think what I could possibly say so late in the trail of events. I PM'ed back and forth with Rich many times. Looking back, I did so for the last time, just before I deployed.

I'am at a loss for words. I've watched alot of good people die over the years. Many more so of late.

I feel Rich's passing as much as any of them.

Rest in peace my friend, God Speed.

Erik