what year yz250f could i get with around 3,400?

I have an 05 YZ250F that I am selling. I am asking $3200 for it. It is in excellent condition. It has Fastmann Racing Suspension and New Plastic all around. The bike is flawless. I just bought an 07 YZ250F. Send me an email if you are interested.

You could probablly get an 04-05 bike for that price, but I am not framiliar with the USA prices for bikes.

whatever 250f you get you will have loads of fun and learn fast on it

All I suggest is that you

a) have a load of fun riding! :censored:

:ride: maintain it really well, frequent oil changes and airfilter cleanings so you can do more of a)!

(the race bikes need a lot more maintenance than the trail play bikes )

You could probablly get an 04-05 bike for that price...

whatever 250f you get you will have loads of fun and learn fast on it

All I suggest is that you

a) have a load of fun riding! :censored:

:ride: maintain it really well, frequent oil changes and airfilter cleanings so you can do more of a)!

(the race bikes need a lot more maintenance than the trail play bikes )

+1

If anybody on the west coast is looking for a similar bike, my buddy is selling his clean '04 for $3200.

hey im selling my bike.. its a 2004.. has Hmf slip on pipe, Renthal bars, bark buster and plastic guards, skid plate, tusk air fuel mixture screw, Brand new rear kenda carlsbad tire, and a new front tire with 92% tred, twin air filter,Rear renthal sprocket 51t, renthal r1 chain, and a new front renthal sprocket(not on yet)and some other things im forgetting..Shocks are set up for Mx and xc.. I change the oil after every 3 rides with Amsoil 10w40, I never raced the bike, it has low hours on it.. the valves are in spec. I also live in New Jersey... most of the parts were installed with in the past 2 weeks..

Email me honda8fox@yahoo.com thanks