Sign in to follow this  

what year yz250f could i get with around 3,400?

hey guys i currently have a 05 ttr-230 for sale and i want a four stroke 250....will there be alot more power in it? If so then thats great haha....after i sell my bike i will have around 3400. What year yz250f could i get with that much? thanks alot

I have an 05 YZ250F that I am selling. I am asking $3200 for it. It is in excellent condition. It has Fastmann Racing Suspension and New Plastic all around. The bike is flawless. I just bought an 07 YZ250F. Send me an email if you are interested.

That is pretty darn cheap, I'm asking 2700 for my 01, and it seems like that's what they go for around here (and they aren't half as clean)

I had about 2 grand into my 2004 250F in '05. I sold it for a mere $3500. You can get a lot if you look for idiots like me.

I have noticed on Ebay that bike from New York/New Jersey bring a lot more then bike from the midwest. An 05 here would cost you about $3500. I would be willing to beat that an 05 in New Jersey will cost $4000 - $4300.

2002*

Click the edit button on your post to EDIT your post...

i want something newer then that....is there a big difference between the 04 and 05 models?

Generally, there isn't even much of a difference between the 03-05 bikes.

01-02 is the same.....good deal would be around $1500-$2000.....03-05 again, the models are about the same...$2500-$3900....as far as power....your comparing a mini-van to a viper. Good luck with what ever you get.

You could probablly get an 04-05 bike for that price, but I am not framiliar with the USA prices for bikes.

whatever 250f you get you will have loads of fun and learn fast on it

All I suggest is that you

a) have a load of fun riding! :censored:

:ride: maintain it really well, frequent oil changes and airfilter cleanings so you can do more of a)!

(the race bikes need a lot more maintenance than the trail play bikes )

You could probablly get an 04-05 bike for that price...

whatever 250f you get you will have loads of fun and learn fast on it

All I suggest is that you

a) have a load of fun riding! :censored:

:ride: maintain it really well, frequent oil changes and airfilter cleanings so you can do more of a)!

(the race bikes need a lot more maintenance than the trail play bikes )

+1

If anybody on the west coast is looking for a similar bike, my buddy is selling his clean '04 for $3200.

hey im selling my bike.. its a 2004.. has Hmf slip on pipe, Renthal bars, bark buster and plastic guards, skid plate, tusk air fuel mixture screw, Brand new rear kenda carlsbad tire, and a new front tire with 92% tred, twin air filter,Rear renthal sprocket 51t, renthal r1 chain, and a new front renthal sprocket(not on yet)and some other things im forgetting..Shocks are set up for Mx and xc.. I change the oil after every 3 rides with Amsoil 10w40, I never raced the bike, it has low hours on it.. the valves are in spec. I also live in New Jersey... most of the parts were installed with in the past 2 weeks..

Email me honda8fox@yahoo.com thanks