Sign in to follow this  

06 Clutch Problems Fixed?

I'm getting ready to buy an 07 YZ250F. Just finished reading a bunch of stuff about the clutches coming apart on the 06's. I've looked everywhere at the changes for 07 and don't see anything about yamaha fixing the clutch problem. Have they done anything to the 07's to fix the clutch problem?

I've had my 06 for over a year now. All i have to say about the clutch problem is "What clutch problem?". Does that answer your question? You will be happy with the 07, my advice is to buy it before someone else takes your lucky position as it's owner.

Not everyone has clutch problems, only a select few that do report here. People only report problems that we read, the rest of the happy folks are typically silent. Consider how many owners out there have the 06 YZF, so the probability of having a clutch problem is small and even then it could depend on how some of those riders use/abuse the clutch or it really could be a rare lemon.

So far, mine has been working fine too. :censored:

there is a clutch problem?

dang! i have 71+ hours D

damn sunruh, thats a lot of hrs on an 06.:ride: do you have a job?!!!!:censored:

j/k ride that SOB. :lol::applause: