Sign in to follow this  

Just got 07 CRF250R

I just bought an 07 CRF250R. I had an 04 that was absolutley horrible (valves) in terms of reliability. In 05, I went to a Yamaha YZ250F, which was ultra reliable and a great bike. The only thing wrong with the Yamaha was that it never felt as good or handled as good as the Honda. So, I'm giving Honda another chance. Just picked the new CRF up on Friday. I'm just wondering if there are any issues on the 07 that I should be concerned about or look out for. I would appreciate any comments or info on the 07, good or bad. Thanks!

I just bought an 07 CRF250R. I had an 04 that was absolutley horrible (valves) in terms of reliability. In 05, I went to a Yamaha YZ250F, which was ultra reliable and a great bike. The only thing wrong with the Yamaha was that it never felt as good or handled as good as the Honda. So, I'm giving Honda another chance. Just picked the new CRF up on Friday. I'm just wondering if there are any issues on the 07 that I should be concerned about or look out for. I would appreciate any comments or info on the 07, good or bad. Thanks!

Congrates!! I have had mine now for 6 months and the only thing that you have to make sure of is to get the Jetting spot on. There is some good posting for CRF250R 07 in the Jetting forum. I have been using stock valving on the suspension when usually send it out to FC on new bikes and I really like the feel of it and not sure if I will send it off. I ride mostly GNCC/HS and really like the way it handles. First bike I have had that stock suspension feels on the mark.