Hot Cams

Getting ready to change out my cams to some new Stage 1 Hot Cams on my 2006 YZ250f, any words of advice? Anything special to watch out for? Will be just following my trusty OEM Service Manual. Any help appreciated. Anyone do this? have to make any carb setting changes?

Thanks

its pretty easy but take your time. You cannot get the cam chain on with the cams in place, so if you get tilt the cams taword you and in a bit you can get the chain on and everthing in time. Make sure you get eye level when confirming marks and cylinder alignment. Check valve clearances.

The #1 thing to remember, torque the caps correctly and don't over tighten. also there is a half circlip under each cam carrier cap, make sure you don't drop them in the motor. And don't

Getting ready to change out my cams to some new Stage 1 Hot Cams on my 2006 YZ250f, any words of advice? Anything special to watch out for? Will be just following my trusty OEM Service Manual. Any help appreciated. Anyone do this? have to make any carb setting changes?

Thanks

Give me your address and I will send you a DVD. I bought the DVD and it hepl me alot. You can send it back to me when you are done.

Go visit the hotcams website there is a complete video how to do it from beginning to end. It is flawless. And I will again say like everyone else said, don't drop the clip into the motor like I did. I had to fish it out with a magnet. Good luck!