Pics of your Exhaust!

I've been sponsored by Dr.D for a couple of years and begged ? , pleaded ? and annoyed? my Rider Support girl Lindsey (Hottie) for long enough that she "obtained" one for me to purchase.

:applause:

You should be able to get one within a week or two if not now...give em a call. :applause:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been sponsored by Dr.D for a couple of years and begged ? , pleaded ? and annoyed? my Rider Support girl Lindsey (Hottie) for long enough that she "obtained" one for me to purchase.

You should be able to get one within a week or two if not now...give em a call. :applause:

I talked to them last week, they said the new model should be available for the YZ450 at the end of this week...

could i just get the end cap and will it just bolt right up, also would the new endcap work with the sparky and quite core

No and no again. The stainless steel models come with a spark arrestor but the quiet core is different. The end cap on the 07 models is much longer than previous models (obvisouly) as a matter of fact the overall length of the exhaust (can+tip) is almost identical to the "D" shaped exhausts. The new models appear shorter because the can is shorter..... but the end cap is longer.... so it works out to the same length in the end.

WB alum pro

168 main

48 pilot

45 leak

2 3/4 out on the screw

(funny I called WB they said to run it stock jetting hehe, then the other day while at the shop getting some jets I see this WB jet kit on the wall, I go look at it and it's for a 07' YZ 450 i'm like sweet. so I bring it to the counter and i look at the jets and this is what they had

180 main

60 pilot

and I dunno the leak could not read it, but wow big difference from them telling me stock jetting is fine.I stuck with what I thought would work and put the kit back.

Pipe made a healthy improvment everywhere and they sound trick

back.jpg

hey OFFTHEWALL is that rockey exhaust an Aussie brand.. ive seen it here and heard its Aussie?? whats it like is it worth the $$?? is it loud ?? i want a loud pipe?

its cool how its got the coloured endcaps

thanks will

I've been sponsored by Dr.D for a couple of years and begged :eek: , pleaded :naughty: and annoyed? my Rider Support girl Lindsey (Hottie) for long enough that she "obtained" one for me to purchase.

You should be able to get one within a week or two if not now...give em a call.?

I also talked with Linsey yesterday and ordered my Dr.D Carbon. And it has the end cap. Will be here Tuesday.

For everyone that has the older drd exhaust,I talked to drd the other day and asked about installing the new end cap on the older style exhaust and they told me if I send in my exhaust that for around 60.00 dollars they will install the new end cap.Thats including the new cap and labor.They told me the can has to be shortened.

2007 Dr.D Stainless Exhaust...quieter and much better throttle response (for me) over the 2006 style.

Mighty (or anybody)> Do they offer different kind of headers for the 07 system? Or is it the double step header you have in the picture?

Thanks

I just picked up my new 450 last week from the dealer. Here is a pic of it with the GYTR exhaust. Part # GYT-2S293-70-TT. I love the sound and the power is awesome! I'm just not too sure about the suspension. Anyway.. here's the pics.

new450.jpg

new450-2.jpg