Pics of your Exhaust!

Not on your list, but a greaat pipe with a great warranty, for a great price, plus it loos great; doesn't stick out like a soar thumb.:censored:

MRD

www.mrd-racing.com

imag0008.jpg

imag0010.jpg

your bike is sick :lol::applause::ride:
your bike is sick :lol::applause::censored:

Thanks.:ride:

Hey Ranger18, is that Stomp Grip on your frame? I need something to help my frame out a little. Sorry guys, little off topic.

Hey Ranger18, is that Stomp Grip on your frame? I need something to help my frame out a little. Sorry guys, little off topic.

Yes that's Stomp Grip. No it's not on my bike anymore.:censored:

It came off 1/2 way threw a 75 mile ride, so it lasted 1 MX practice and 35 miles of trail riding. If you are going to put it on plastic it seems to hold, but doesn't work too well on aluminum/steel.

If you do get some, it would probably work well on the shrouds were you squize your knees, other than that it's not worth it.

I give it:thumbsup: :ride:

100_1643.jpg

garage queen...:censored::ride:

Why do all Texas neighborhoods look the same?

Oh yeah nice exhaust..the header looks a lot different then the one on Ga426owner's bike

garage queen...:ride::lol:

Why do all Texas neighborhoods look the same?

Oh yeah nice exhaust..the header looks a lot different then the one on Ga426owner's bike

HaHa..............It looks alot different now. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

As for the neighborhoods :censored: you got me but yea, they do.

Here she is now DPW. Still far from finished. I can't decide if I want to put the airbox graphics and numberplate backgrounds on or leave them off and get some pre-printed ones.:censored:

100_1673.jpg

Texas30...damum!! Looks good!

Here she is now DPW. Still far from finished. I can't decide if I want to put the airbox graphics and numberplate backgrounds on or leave them off and get some pre-printed ones.:censored:

100_1673.jpg

thanks alot Texas, you owe me like $5 for boxers now:thumbsup: lol jk, that is one hot ass bike man, go ride it now :ride:

its my 250f, but hey they look the same lol, its my facctory 4 anadized, its loud and fast

IMG_0919.jpg

that thing looks LOUD!!!

Just what I was thinking.

heres my FMF Powercore 4 full system on my '99 YZ 400

in the garage...

100_3829.jpg

100_3828.jpg

and about to be used...

100_5655.jpg

Anyone know anything about the new(er) WhitBros XCR slip on with stock header on an '07? True to 96db? Typical down low White feel?

heres my DR D.

SV400003.jpg

My white bros. is loud . Look at the header differance between GA426owner and Yours. ???

2007 Dr.D Stainless Exhaust...quieter and much better throttle response (for me) over the 2006 style.

DSC02669x.jpg

DSC02666x.jpg

How did you get it? I looked on their website last night and found that it was not for sell yet. If the end cap will fit mine I will buy it and replace semi ugly one.