Don't F-N Rip / Flame, its just a question...

One of my good friends likes to burn when we ride. I never would do beer or smoke before or during a ride but thats me. He doesn't get crazy just a one hitter and he is good to go. He is a good rider either way so it doesn't impair him. Other wise I wouldn't ride with a guy who is dangerous to myself or others.:censored:

Just one very important note. If you are a minor you should neither drink alcohol, nor smoke pot. Your brain is still developing up until 18 or so. You will impare your mental development if you take up drinking and/or smoking herb while you are a kid. Studies have also determined that the sooner you start drinking, the more likely that you'll develop into an alcoholic. Alcoholism is a very nasty disease.

My best friend's wife, 3 year old son and 6 month old daughter were all killed in a head on collision with a drunk driver that crossed the centerline. Unfortunately, that is a daily occurence on the streets of the US. Never drink and drive. :censored:

The problem with drinking/getting high before you ride is that you aren't as aware of what it is you are doing out on the bike. It is already a dangerous sport to begin with and I don't want anything to possibly slow my responses down. I don't find the idea of going through a nasty whoop section when I am not on top of my game. I have ridden while under the influence once and I was very disappointed in myself. It is your choice to do anything you want, I just ask you stay away from the families out there.

The problem with drinking/getting high before you ride is that you aren't as aware of what it is you are doing out on the bike. It is already a dangerous sport to begin with and I don't want anything to possibly slow my responses down. I don't find the idea of going through a nasty whoop section when I am not on top of my game. I have ridden while under the influence once and I was very disappointed in myself. It is your choice to do anything you want, I just ask you stay away from the families out there.

i was fully aware of what i was doing when i rode high...i burn most of the time i go on tight trail ride but never when goin to the mx track...i feel im more loose and concentrated and just all around better feeling when i burn and trail ride...ive never drank on rode...i dont really drink that much so its no biggie (manly cuz im underage)

thers been some good stories:thumbsup: ill be looking for more

I have and occasionally still do light up before I hit the trails if I'm alone and just want to ride to my ipod. Really helps mellow me out but always gives me dry mouth so must bring camel pack. I'm always sober the time I get done riding and drive home sober.

Yep flamer's back... I'd love to light a fire all over your candy ass...

lil boy I'm laughing out loud. You musta just watched smokey n the bear or something; "candy ass", hadn't heard that since the 70's :applause: :applause: :applause::moon::ride::eek::ride: . or maybe you have an ass fetish :ride: (look it up) flamer :censored: sorry but I don't roll that way?

I have and occasionally still do light up before I hit the trails if I'm alone and just want to ride to my ipod. Really helps mellow me out but always gives me dry mouth so must bring camel pack. I'm always sober the time I get done riding and drive home sober.

Could only see myself doin it on a trail ride, if then. Trail buds seem to blaze a bit more than the MX guys (pre-ride that is).

i was fully aware of what i was doing when i rode high...i burn most of the time i go on tight trail ride but never when goin to the mx track...i feel im more loose and concentrated and just all around better feeling when i burn and trail ride...ive never drank on rode...i dont really drink that much so its no biggie (manly cuz im underage)

thers been some good stories:thumbsup: ill be looking for more

thanx for the response

that's all I was lookin for, some good stories.

although everyone's welcome to their opinions; some guys feel the need to be judgemental and condescending in their opinions.

No one is condoning either drug or alcohol use, period; shit let alone on a dirt bike. However; we all know those that do and have seen some funny shit.

You guys are about to get this thread locked up.

Yeah Im done. I've got better things to do than fight with some queer about being stupid and endangering life and property because he thinks it's cool and it impresses his equally idiotic friends.