Sign in to follow this  

question about frame price

No, for the simple fact that there is a dent the size of a meteor on the bottom, and I would never put a red frame on one of my bikes.

The price dont look all that bad, But the red paint look bad on any bike and who knows if the paint isnt covering something else up on the frame.

i kno the paint isnt covering something else up...im the one selling it i just figured i would ask cuz idk what the prices of frames are and yes that dent is the only thing wrong i stripped all the original paint off and inspected it close and its got no cracks or any other bad spots and i took it to a shop to have them check the specs of it and its not bent or stretched....just on the bottom has the dent in it

i kno the paint isnt covering something else up...im the one selling it i just figured i would ask cuz idk what the prices of frames are and yes that dent is the only thing wrong i stripped all the original paint off and inspected it close and its got no cracks or any other bad spots and i took it to a shop to have them check the specs of it and its not bent or stretched....just on the bottom has the dent in it

My bad, I want trying to insult you, I thought you were buying it, not selling. I do aploigize.

haha its cool well i sold it buy it now and then +50 for shipping but the shipping cost me 90$:applause: ill never use ups again

haha its cool well i sold it buy it now and then +50 for shipping but the shipping cost me 90$:applause: ill never use ups again

Thats messed up! I work for UPS