Sign in to follow this  

Lake Elsinore Saturday 2/17

Sent out a false alarm last week. I will be there this Saturday on the Vet track. Ill probably get there at like 9 and stay until 2 or 3. If anyone else is going id love to meet them or ride with them a little. I kinda suck so don't expect much. Ill be riding this.

Picture002.jpg

Im their every weekend. this weekend im goin sunday so I can practice the race track. Im #142 if u ever see me. I ride the main vet and race track so I can help u, if u need it.

Sounds good. Im there almost every saturday. Id like it if someone could watch me ride and tell me what I do wrong. Im sure Ill se you there some time.

hey guys, i live in long beach and would totaly dig riding on a a track at least once. what do i need to get or have in line to ride out there on that track?

you know, the costs, paperwork for my bike ect.....thanks

:censored:

You have to pay $20 for a membership and $20 each time you go so it would be $40 for the first time and $20 each time after that. All you have to do is sign a paper that they give you.

that rocks!!! i don't have a green or red sticker...do they really give a fart out there if you do or not. :censored:

also, can you just ride the track at your own pace or do you have to actually race with everyone else?

thanks again.

I have a green sticker you can have if you want it. I don't think they care though. Its private property so you its not illegal not to have one.

No, you don't have to be racing people. If someone is faster, they will pass you nicely. There are people there that look like its their first time on a bike. They have a Main Track, A vet track, and a beginner track so there is something for everyone.