Sign in to follow this  

I just really like this picture..

I dont know why I like it so much. Maybe because everything is just shining..? The pipe looks gold as well as the disk brake, and the rims are shiny. Maybe also just because of the pose? I don't know, just thought I'd share. Ill probably hear "peice of shit", :censored:

dirtbike-1.jpg

no problem :ride:

what year is it?

it looks like its in really good shape.

looks like an '02 to me, i could be wrong though. Very nice bike indeed! :censored:

Nice. Whats going on with those rims?Paint?

Nope- it's my $.39 roll of electrical tape :ride: . I have actually had many people come up to me to compliment me on the rims, only to notice it is tape. The tape that is on there in the picture has been on for over a year :censored:

Nope- it's my $.39 roll of electrical tape :applause: . I have actually had many people come up to me to compliment me on the rims, only to notice it is tape. The tape that is on there in the picture has been on for over a year :censored:

i still dont get what tape u r talking about :ride::applause::lol:

Nope- it's my $.39 roll of electrical tape :ride: . I have actually had many people come up to me to compliment me on the rims, only to notice it is tape. The tape that is on there in the picture has been on for over a year :censored:

Over a year. That tape is holding up really good.

Over a year. That tape is holding up really good.

Yup, been through every type of riding, has has bee through 20+ bike cleanings including dead-on spray with my 1900psi pressure washer.

Thanks for all the replies guys :censored: