Sign in to follow this  

pozo ???

hi i just moved up to san luis obispo to go college and i was told pozo was a really good place to ride only problem is i dont know where it is so if anyone can give me directions it would be greatly appericeated. also if you know of any other good riding areas nere me that would be helpful to, ive all ready been to pizmo and ive just gotton so sick of quads and sand (mosly quads):censored:

If you're going to Poly then check out the Penguins Motorcycle Club. They know where to go around there.

Not too much riding too close, but still some fun places.

Pozo, 40 minutes from SLO

Ballinger Canyon, 90 minutes from SLO (south on 101, east on 166, then south on the 33)

Clear Creek, 120 minutes from SLO

I'm probably going to be at Pozo on Sunday. If you want to go drop me a PM. If you cant make it on Sunday I could do Saturday too.

Hey, did any of you guys ride Pozo this weekend?

I wanted to do a ride yesterday and today but just got busy with other stuff.

Anyone down for Monday?

Pozo/Ballinger?

Brian

I wish I had Monday off. Poly decided to be stupid again and give us Friday off instead.

I was out at Pozo for a little while today. My boss hadnt ridden in over a year and we did a short loop.

Wait I just found out my first class tomorrow got cancelled. I think I could do a Pozo run after all.

If you are down to ride, let me know.

I live in Atascadero, but i can meet up at Turkey Flats or at Navajo Flats out off of the 58/Red Hill Rd. Either one is fine.

I will probably be going early unless it is raining.

It is forecasted to rain till 9am (30% chance).

But if you have a specific time to be back or whatever just let me know.

I might just be going solo if nothing works out. There should be plenty of people out there (only way i ride solo)

I want to try my helmet camera setup facing me with the camcorder in my new front fender pack.

Let me know.

Brian

How early are you thinking? I have another class at 2 that I'd like to make, but it wont matter if I dont make it either.

I'm in Morro Bay. Turkey Flats is easier; just a little closer. I'd also like to see how much work the CCMA did on Howards.

Any time is good. Whatever works for you.

Just give me a time and i can be there.

8am might be good, then you can for sure be back at 2pm.

But I would say 10am at the latest and that would be if you want to bail your class.

From my ride there last week it looks as though CCMA did work on Howards/Howards Bypass/Pavers/Creek Trail/Parts of Mare Springs/Fenceline/ and various other parts. Oh yeah, Powerline too.

For sure better than the week after they had the Hangover. Fenceline sucked.

Let me know a time.

Brian

See ya there at 8:30

I drive a black Toyota Tundra with a YZ426.

I might be there a bit earlier trying to get my helmet cam stuff setup.

My last Ballinger trip didn't turn out cause of a loose cable so i was bummed.

I want to dial it in.

Brian

Sounds good. I drive a red Toyota Pickup and I'm bringing my CR. See you in the morning.

Xnofriendsx & XR250rdr,

:applause:

You guys better stop by and say hello.I'll be @ Navajo flats around 9:15 - 9:30am.:applause:

I will be their teaching my step kid how to ride,and Dave's aka (shotgun) daughter too.Stop by and say hi.I'm going to bring my bike,and Dave too, maybe be able to ride with you guys for a few miles.See you guys out there.

Anthony