Sign in to follow this  

The New Guy...2T (two-stroke) dual sporter !

Hello to all. I'm from the Corona area. If anyone is from the Newport Beach, Huntington, Seal Beach areas, you've probably seen me cruising down PCH on a black & white 97 CR 500 ( Street legal ) complete with 3.5 gal natural tank. I just completed my 2002 Alum Frame ( Service Honda ) 500. That will be my Glamis & Ocotillo Wells Bike ( Oh, and that's street legal too. )

I love riding the 2 strokes down Main St. by the Huntington Beach pier or by Mutt Lynch's in Newport. You can always spot fellow riders as they usually run out of the restaurant to see what crazy person is riding a dirt bike down the main drag. I had worked in the motorcycle industry for over 15 years but now have a real job, haha. Hope to see y'all in the desert, or on the road.

Oh yeah, just wondering who else has Street Legal two-strokes in here besides me ?

By the way, just wait 'til I get a digital camera & get some pics up in this Be-otch. Taking the Alum frame CR 500 out to Glamis this weekend so if anyone is heading out, watch out for me ( p.s. I'll be the one with the license plate & the H.O.T. graphics ). :censored:

If you come down Main St Seal Beach I'll meet you at the Abbey for lunch sometime. My office is just down the street from there. As you come North on PCH and pass the Simple Green Building you drive past Chris, another Service Honda CR500 owner. I bought a sweet CR500 from him last year.

I had a street legal KX500 here but found it annoying to deal with premix, and my XR650R is actually faster/quicker in the dirt anyhow. They are fun to get a reaction though.