Sign in to follow this  

Frostbite Video

LMAO

About 1:10 into the video a guy on a KTM gets sideways and lays it down on the hill....he finally gets up and takes off only t get taken out by a Honda from his right. :censored: I bet he wishes he had a better start. lol

LMAO

About 1:10 into the video a guy on a KTM gets sideways and lays it down on the hill....he finally gets up and takes off only t get taken out by a Honda from his right. :censored: I bet he wishes he had a better start. lol

Yeah, tough way to start a race! I wish I would have known about the icy road ahead of time...I would have sent my son up there to get some good footage!

LMAO

Reminds me of Alessi last year at SX in Sea. Or Stewart in Canada...

Towards the end, looked the riders were dogged tired.

Interesting start though, many lines to weave through the stumps up a hill. That will quickly weed the fast from the slow into the woods.

mx813

Come on guys, how about telling us where you are in the video. A lot of us talk about the race and what not but nobodys seeing them selves or what:excuseme: I'm at 5:34 on the Yamaha with the broken front fender. Kinda got it a fight with a tree :censored: tree won and banged me up pretty good. Not the way I wanted to start the season off:censored:

Come on guys, how about telling us where you are in the video. A lot of us talk about the race and what not but nobodys seeing them selves or what:excuseme: I'm at 5:34 on the Yamaha with the broken front fender. Kinda got it a fight with a tree :censored: tree won and banged me up pretty good. Not the way I wanted to start the season off:censored:
I am just to the right out of the screen in the woods pointing racers the right way at the start....

Then I am sweeping the course helping people along and taking 3+ hours to finihs the lap :ride: I am not in the video. lol

:censored:

Come on guys, how about telling us where you are in the video. A lot of us talk about the race and what not but nobodys seeing them selves or what:excuseme: I'm at 5:34 on the Yamaha with the broken front fender. Kinda got it a fight with a tree :ride: tree won and banged me up pretty good. Not the way I wanted to start the season off:censored:

3rd wave start...... 3 or 4th into the woods and then again at 2:54. It sure felt like I was going faster than it looks

Come on guys, how about telling us where you are in the video. A lot of us talk about the race and what not but nobodys seeing them selves or what:excuseme: I'm at 5:34 on the Yamaha with the broken front fender. Kinda got it a fight with a tree :ride: tree won and banged me up pretty good. Not the way I wanted to start the season off:censored:

the trees all ways win, lol. when i built the ramps for my truck, the first time i rode up, got almost to the top i let of the throttle lost my balance. me and the bike went off the side. driveway 1, me 0 :censored:

At 5:19 I enter the puddle as my son is woo-hooing at me. In an attempt to show off a bit for the camera by doing a wheelie out of the puddle I get a little sideways and hit a stump head on and seriously rack my :applause: . Brilliant indeed.

2nd wave ..last in the woods do to a good T-boning:banghead: :censored:That course tore me up...need to get in shape!!