Sign in to follow this  

Weird bottle caddy/seat thingy for long rides

Hey all. I remember seeing a product on here that holds a water bottle on each side of the seat which greatly increases comfort for longer rides. Anyone out there have the site adress? Thanks.

I don't have the site, but a buddy of mine had one on his 650R.

They were called "sweet cheeks" or at least thats what he called them.

I have one. It's the best thing I've added to my bike. The stock DRZ seat is a brick and aftermarket seats are expensive. Instead of bottles, I used garden knee pads. A lot of my riding is with my uncle and some of his friends. The three of them with DRZ/KLXs have ordered Sweet Cheeks after trying mine. They've used a variety of foam to fill the sides and they all work.

Thanks guys. Mine's on the way. Now I'm wondering about some sort of acceptable containers to hold fuel in place of water bottles for really long, remote rides. Hmm....

Thanks guys. Mine's on the way. Now I'm wondering about some sort of acceptable containers to hold fuel in place of water bottles for really long, remote rides. Hmm....

frigen great idea!!! screw 150 on the new tank... :censored::ride:

I'll keep you guys posted on what I can find for fuel containers. BTW back when I was young & st00pid (not long enough ago for me to admit when) I tried puting fuel in a water bottle. Melted all over the back of my truck by the next morning. Just in case anyone was ponderig that idea. DON'T!

been there done that........ :ride: only it was in my back pack and it went all down my back and bike........ thats nice and safe being drenched in fuel....... :censored:

im thinking i might need the dual 50gallon drums on my bike......... i would have to fill up once a year....... :applause: :applause: