Sign in to follow this  

'94 model parts question

Hi,

I've got a 1994 XR250L (electric start, sticker on the frame says XR250S) and am having problems trying to get some parts for it.

Amongst others, I'm needing to get spare foot brake levers and spare foot gear change levers. I've found plently of places selling these for the '96 onwards models but no where's got the pre 96 kit and no where know if the 96 onwards parts would fit my bike. So would they fit? :ride:

Same questions with a luggage rack and a lowering link kit, plently of choice of those if you've got a 96 onwards bike but I can't find anywhere selling for pre 96. Would the lowering link and luggage rack fit mine then?

Thanks for the help people, am busy kitting my XR out at the moment for taking it offroading in the Pyrenees for 3 weeks which should be fun.:censored:

Ste

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately I'm in the UK so can't order from there.:censored:

You could see if www.discounthondaparts.com will ship to the U.K.

I also checked part #'s on your '94 XR250L and the 96 XR250L. Good news is that both brake and shifter have identical numbers. Although, the shock linkage part has a different part number. Might still be interchangeable, but also might not be.