Sign in to follow this  

where 2 get the ssr 10 a1 the cheapest????

http://www.powersportsmax.com/ has cheaper prices on the ssr's than www.outlawpowersports.com but outlaw has the a1 and powersportsmax dosent on their site dose any one do if they do if you call? by cheaper i mean for example the ssr 110 a033 powersportsmax has it for $340+shipping 2 fl would be $490 total http://www.powersportsmax.com/product_info.php/cPath/33_46/products_id/229 vs. outlaw at $675 total http://www.outlawpowersports.com/SR110_Dirt_Bike_p/sr110.htm so the big question is does any1 know if powersportsmax has the a1 for cheaper?? i was going 2 get the ssr110 a033 but heard it was for kids so now im trying 2 stick 2 the a1 all help is appreciated

If your looking at powersportsmax make sure your comparing apples to apples. ALot of times they keep the older and outdated models on their website. Like the 110-A1 for example, SSR just updated that model and it now comes with a chain guide and their better "pro" hubs.

I would suggest giving them a call to make sure.

There are several good SSR dealers around. Try googling the SSR 110-A1 and you should be able to compare prices.

As mentioned above, there several versions of the 110-A1. Currently 3 different models on the market, all varying in price.

However, the links you posted above are not an SSR110-A1. They are the SR110 and it is designed for kids.

Also, we will meet or beat anyones prices.

Here is a picture of an older model SSR110-A1.

SSR110-A1-2.jpg

yea i was saying that they had the sr110 for cheaper but dont have the a1 so was wondering if they did if you called up but thanks for the info all help is appreciated:thumbsup: but if any one knows please help:worthy:

They do have the 110-A1 on their site. But, for whatever reason they do not use the SSR model numbers. So it is listed under one of their funky model numbers. It is also the older model, not like the new edition we offer.

dude just go with outlaw trust me man you wont regret it, even if it is a little more money the customer service they offer is great. if anything goes wrong with your bikes theyre always there to help ya

o it is where dude lol i still dnt c it??? post link:thumbsup: please, but i will probably end up going with outlaw for the new version can i get the a1 outlaw black with black rims?? dnt like the red rims that much.

Is there a white/red or white/black combo??

Not in thecurrent batch. Ocasionally SSR brings in the bikes with white plastics, but, not to often. We usaully just sell a customer a set of white plastics, at our cost and put them in with the bike when it ships.

outlaw im extremely interested in a a1 black with black rims if you can please pm with what you can do for me if TT members get a discount thanks if possible:worthy: