Sign in to follow this  

PPIR this Sunday 2-18-07

I was thinking of trying out the PPIR course this Sunday. Anyone been there lately, any snow ect?

Do you need spark arrestors?

Was going to hit the endurocross but my 2 stroke is still in pieces, Berthoud will still be a mess and heard down south there is little or no snow.

Tin

I rode there on Sunday and only rode the north part of the trail because of the mud.

We have gotten about a half inch more snow since then.

I think it will be really muddy in the sections that we skipped on Sunday but the rest may be OK by Sunday of this week.

It was nice to ride something other than MX track, but it wasn't that good of practice because of the occasional slick spots.

ive been hearing a lot about PPIR however we stopped by there last friday and found nothing, where is this riding location exactly. i heard there is a 10 dollar fee. what exit do you take from the springs? what does the area consist of? track? trees? trails? what?

I was thinking of trying out the PPIR course this Sunday. Anyone been there lately, any snow ect?

Was going to hit the endurocross but my 2 stroke is still in pieces, Berthoud will still be a mess and heard down south there is little or no snow.

Tin

kinda thinking about it

kinda thinking about it

YOu should come! YOu still have a bike right?:censored: Endozen and I are thinking saturday.

Exit 122 go east across the RR tracks.. theres a moose banner. take that right go through the yard to the north . there should be bikes and trailers.

Trees and trees for riding!

YOu should come! YOu still have a bike right?:censored: Endozen and I are thinking saturday.

Exit 122 go east across the RR tracks.. theres a moose banner. take that right go through the yard to the north . there should be bikes and trailers.

Yep, I talked to G M last night, I'm suppose to be snowboarding Sat. with the boy, maybe we'll ride instead, I'll let you know

For Sunday it looks like Rusty D, Berny F, Dale T, myself (Marc R) and possibly a few others. With this warm weather today and Sat, Sun may be ideal....

Tin

Tin

YES! Lotsa dry leaves laying around.

I'll be out there Sat. am with the boy (if I can find a bike )

Thinkin of going on Sunday with a buddy... anyone heard anything about peublo.?????? 97 4-runner white crf450 yz426.. might go to ppir on sat. stay in pueblo in sat nite and ride pueblo on sun. anyone wanna pay my hotel bill???

PPIR is no quads allowed??????:censored::ride::lol:

Rode it today pretty snotty (little bit of fun) should of went to watkins

:censored: It was snotty, it broke on a little better as the day progressed ...tomarow will be really good!

It started out pretty slick (11:30 am) but by 1pm or so it was real good with only one section being real muddy. Quite a few riders showed, a small RMEC reunion! It was good to get a hard ride in. I thought the course was a blast, good practice for enduro racing.

Tin