Sign in to follow this  

Riding in Kingman...

Here on vaca for a couple days and brought the dirt bike. Is there any places to ride near by? Did the search thing and didn't find any thing close. There are hills just behind the house but don't want to cause any trouble. KTM is begging for a ride.

the mountains around there are full of trails, stop by the BLM office in the area, they should give you a map of trails, if not the most exact info. My parents just moved there, but I havn't had a chance to go explore up there yet. soon though, especially if I get the jeep going, take it with my parents in it.

There is riding everywhere. The Uncle is 70 and still very young at heart, has a tricked out 4 wheeler and 3 other friends that they go on trips with. 90 mile trail rides along the old pioneer paths. I guess when I'm 70 I'll have a quad also. He took me to an area about 5 miles from the house and says,"I seen so jumps out here somewhere. I clumbed up one of the tall hills there and found the track. Great track, 8 sets of doubles, three table tops, lots of bowl turns, someone built a nice fire pit. There is 3 tracks in total with the others mainly for smaller bikes/quads. I'm getting my moto fix so all is well.