Sign in to follow this  

pro works suspension

Yeah, they do a good job. However, they won't stand behind their work and if you ask them to do things like send your springs back, they just don't.

Its really important that whoever you use will stand behind the work because you may not suit you the first time. Hopefully it will but good possibility not. It also helps to use someone that frequents your local track and can help you there to see what adjustments are needed.

pro works is ok, but like they said. you want someone who will stand by they're work. i use raced race tech on my rm125 and i will probably go back to them for my 250f. their great and located everywhere. might not be at your local track but their work makes up for it.:censored:

www.factoryconnection.com

They are most excellent. Full phone tech-support for the life of your product, they return all the old parts, they will make changes for you to get it set up right for free if you have to send it back.

If you gain weight or the like and need major work done again they'll give you a discount too!!!

Very awesome, very professional. I have had good luck with them for quite a while.

www.factoryconnection.com

They are most excellent. Full phone tech-support for the life of your product, they return all the old parts, they will make changes for you to get it set up right for free if you have to send it back.

Very awesome, very professional.

+1

They fixed what ProWorks did (and didn't do) to my suspension.

I don't want to bad mouth PWR, but they did more than a few things that made me decide to not do business with them anymore.

I don't want to bad mouth PWR, but they did more than a few things that made me decide to not do business with them anymore.

Same.

They messed up a few things...Like setting the oil height at 80mm :censored:. My bike didn't work well at all untill I had the local Pro-Action guy set it up for me. It still isn't 100% where I want it, but It'll do for me, untill my little bro gets my 125.