Sign in to follow this  

DRZ 125 cylinder

I may have a mint one coming up soon. I'm about to go to a 190 kit. I was going to keep the std cylinder so that I could convert back to std when I sell .. but could be tempted. How much is it worth to you?

Yeah you're probably right the shipping will be the same again. USPS is much cheaper than NZ Post. I'll let you knwo when I've fitted the 190 kit and if you're still looking we'll see if we can sort something. What happened to yours?

I've got a 150 kit in ours. One of our favorite local tracks is starting a new class, 80-125cc 4-stroke. Just trying to be legal! Check the track out at www.racingtt.net

hello

I am looking for a 150 kit!!! I have a stock cylinder! Let's swap!! You pay shipping to here and I pay for shipping there!!!

Thanks for the offer, I'd really like to run it stock for this upcoming 5-race series, then go back to the big bore kit. I'm going to check my local dealer and see how much a new cylinder costs.

Found out a brand new one costs about $135.00. Guess I'll just buy a new one. By the way, I took my drz125 to the shop today and they did a leak-down test on it. They said it wasn't leaking anything past the rings, valves etc. I thought I would have to freshen it up, but it's good to go. The 150 big-bore kit has held up surprisingly well. This thing gets used/abused alot, too. Supermoto, hare scrambles, flat track, motocross, trail riding. Lots of time on this motor. I am going to put a new cam chain on it, and a clutch kit. Other than that, just the usual chain and sprockets, tires, etc. I am very happy with this bike!