Talk about luck, (Video)

I have to laugh at that. When I was about 15, I was riding in a field. Real tall grass, could not see the ground at all. My friend was at one end of the field, I was at the other, I started riding back across the field. My front wheel found a huge hole. Down into the hole, then up out. I ended up laying with my chest on the seat, feet straight out the back, hands near the foot pegs. No way was I going to get back on, so I just slid off. The bike kept going, straight at my pal. He ran towards a tree, the bike veered and followed him. He grabbed a branch and pulled himself up. The bike's bars hit the tree and the bike rode around the tree. Apparently, it was out to get him!

What an idiot! If the bike had not run into the lamp post, it would have gone into what looks like a fairly major street.

If you're going to practice your stunts, it would make sense to have a kill-switch-tether and/or make sure the bike is surrounded by walls.

I don't have anything against "stuntaz" -- I used to try to do stuff like that on my bicycle when I was young. Hurt yourself all you like, but don't put other people in danger.