Sign in to follow this  

What exhaust to buy for the 2007 RMZ?

Anybody running the PC, White bros, Yoshi or FMF systems on the new 07? These pipes are getting out of control on price, I want the best.

Im leaning towards the fmf 4.1 megabomb...is it worth the money?

I wonder how much power a megabomb would add without the tailpipe, i have seen bikes setup this way and i heard it even makes the quieter than std?

That sounds like a real possibility. You should be able to get the header alone for either the PC Ti Gp system or the FMF 4.1.

As far as reviews go both PC and FMF received outstanding reviews from magz as well as every day people. MXA just ran a review on the PC with 5 stars. I think between the two it's up to price and support. Whichever one's better for you. I haven't heard anything on the WB or Yosh.

I have an 07 Suzuki rm-z 250 and I just ordered the Fmf 4.1 w/ titanium megabomb. The dealer hasnt gotten it yet from where I ordered it from but as soon as they get it and give me a call and ship it to me I will be more than happy to tell how how it worked for me. Everyone told me Fmf so I decided to go with fmf.