Sign in to follow this  

I-5 this sunday!

I'll be going to Comp edge more than likely so why don't you come ride with us? Maybe A.V. in the next few weeks since the changes they made there look really good and fun. Or maybe we'll see you up there....

I'll be going to Comp edge more than likely so why don't you come ride with us? Maybe A.V. in the next few weeks since the changes they made there look really good and fun. Or maybe we'll see you up there....

The last GP of the series is @ Comp on Aprill 22nd, so i have time to get out there for some practice.. Is it $20 there? Just want to test my bike out w/ the 15/45 combo

The last GP of the series is @ Comp on Aprill 22nd, so i have time to get out there for some practice.. Is it $20 there? Just want to test my bike out w/ the 15/45 combo

It's $25 there now. Dude, 15/45???? I've got 15/47 0n my crf and the thing goes over a c note....how fast you want to go?

How has i-5 been lately? Last time I was there it was torn up from the word go. Not fun at all. Don't really want to go back unless they are taking better care in prep.

I will be in Cal City if my chain shows up.

If it doesn't you can always peddle you sorry ass around.

If it doesn't you can always peddle you sorry ass around.

:censored::ride::lol:

There are some pretty long straight-a-ways @ AGP,,105 would be nice.:applause: . just heard their putting in part of Adelanto MX into the mix

The in-feild w/waterhole jump

agp.jpg

And I-5 was SWEET! Think you you should check it out!!

Yea but at least I can clear the doubles when I am peddling :censored:

And they are about the only doubles you can clear.....

Hey whats up guys? How is I-5mx, at least the main track? Im pretty much novice to the whole track thing, is it a fun track, any pictures of the layout, thanks guys!

Last time I was there I wasn't all that stoked on it. they were segregating practices which is kind of cool but the track was smoked. For the most part it's pretty open and has more than one line. There aren't too many big jumps and the layout is good. Not a bad track to get into the mx thing if that's what you're looking for.

Well as it turns out EVERYBODY totally flaked out on me at the last second and I should have just gone riding with you guys....Next time. My bad.

Well as it turns out EVERYBODY totally flaked out on me at the last second and I should have just gone riding with you guys....Next time. My bad.

Yes You missed a great day! The track was Great! Prep,etc... fun jumps and you could relly float the Hayamalaya down the hill about 1/2 way down:busted: :applause: .......Bike rode pretty well w/ 15/45 TOO TALL for 2nd Gear starts!!!! 1st gear up to 60mph:eek: :lol::applause:

The only doubles you do are fom "Wendy's"

Cal City was nice this weekend....

?????????????????????WHAT????????????????????

?????????????????????WHAT????????????????????

yOU KNOW LIKE A HAMBURGER- oR CHEEZBURGER :applause: ---- ""dOUBLE""""

yOU KNOW LIKE A HAMBURGER- oR CHEEZBURGER :applause: ---- ""dOUBLE""""

Man that guy has got to get some better lines.....Oh, my bad, he's just being a little esoteric. I get it now.

How was the crowd on Sunday bigD?

Man that guy has got to get some better lines.....Oh, my bad, he's just being a little esoteric. I get it now.

How was the crowd on Sunday bigD?

It was nice in the morning and got a bite crowded later in the day:busted:@ one point dicing backnforth , i was laughing telling my friend "it's good practice for next weekend"":ride: :applause: :applause:

It was nice in the morning and got a bite crowded later in the day:busted:@ one point dicing backnforth , i was laughing telling my friend "it's good practice for next weekend"":ride: :applause: :applause:

You can keep the crowds.....And you're right about it being good training for the race this weekend. Although I won't be into that race I'm interested in maybe racing the vet first timer class at what ever series offers that. Maybe I'll get Riffer into it also.