Sign in to follow this  

Need to vent!!!!

in september i ordered spokes for my drz-125l from pro-wheel, front and rear. my local parts guy says the fronts will be here in a couple days, but the rears are on back order. no big deal, its almost winter anyway. well one month turns into two months which turns into SIX months. again not that big of a deal, its cold in wisconsin and i dont ride on the ice. so now that i finally have my spokes i take the wheels off and take them to my local bicycle shop to have them built. the next day he calls me and says there is a problem with the front spokes(the set i got right away, almost six months ago). sure enough they are wrong, part number/wheel size, ect.. are all correct, they are just the wrong spokes. my parts guy orders a new set, after chewing his dealer reps ass a little, and gets them in 2 days. they are the correct spokes, same part number as the original set, same everything except for pakaging....seems a little weird. so now i have all my spokes rounded up and i take them back to the bicycle shop. when i walk in the door the first thing i hear is "do you want the good news or the bad news?" Great now what. well now the rear wheel is 75% done and they find out they are short 6 spokes for the left side of the wheel, and sure enough have 6 extra spokes for the right side................@#$%#@@#$$%#%^^$%@#$%@

im a little upset, i had know idea it was going to take me 6 months to respoke my wheels!!! and the worst part is they arent close top being done yet!! :applause::censored::ride::lol:

ok im done!

Weak. I'd say be patient but it sounds like you have been more than patient. Id be pissed. Dont know what else to do. Sounds like you are stuck. I guess Pro Wheel might not be the best place to get your wheels done. Good luck. Hope it all works out.

sorry i wrote a frikkin book.....i didnt think it was going to be that long.....

i dont know about them, this is the first time i tried to buy anything from them. has anyone else had problems??

That stinks. I had excelent customer service with Pro-wheels. Had my wheels in 2 days.

I also bought direct though, since I was riding for them at the time.

They are a small company, you might have better luck by just calling them directly.