Sign in to follow this  

Online Motorcycle Superstores

Im looking for an online motorcycle superstore with good prices. I cant seem to find any that sell Pirelli tires as well as Cheng Shin. TT has really expensive prices for tires and they do not do that "110%" garuntee on tires.

Ive tried Bike Bandit, RiderGear and a few others. Can anyone rhyme off a few online stores? Thanks.

rockymountainatv.com

gmo1.com (don't recommend, good prices but restocking fee on returns)

motorcycle superstore

chapparal (Sp?)

motoworldracing.com

motosportoutlet.com

arsenal mx (never used)

ridegear.com

denniskirk.com (one of my fav's)

Online tire prices are very hard because shipping something that's fairly large and heavy is by no means cheap. Tires are the one thing I always buy local, because I can usually get a better deal, plus they will mount them up for me, so that's one less headache to deal with.

Just my 0.02

I saved quite a hefty bit from Dennis Kirk over my local dealers. The dealers wanted 96 bucks for a Pirelli Sand tire and I did the "Lowest Price Garunteed" and got if for 66 bucks. Then for the Cheng Shin I went from 55 at the dealer, 55 from Dennis Kirk, down to 35 off the low price garuntee.

In total it was around 18 to ship BOTH tires, thats 9 bucks a tire, pretty good bargain IMO.

Thanks alot for all the help guys much appreciated.

Is it just me or does every online store only sell one type of rim?

I've been looking for black excel rims for my CR and so far every store will only sell the rear rim while the front is non existant in their store and other stores will only sell the front rim while the rear is non existant, what is going on here, I need a store that sells both!

www.bobscycle.com

some of the best prices i ever see. also thier closeouts always have great stuff. i think tire shipping is $5 per tire. you can sign up for a free catalog on thier site also. i just got mine 1 week after signing up for it. Oh they do monthly email only sales to registered people. you should sign up for that also. in feb it was $30 off a $200 order for example.

Is it just me or does every online store only sell one type of rim?

I've been looking for black excel rims for my CR and so far every store will only sell the rear rim while the front is non existant in their store and other stores will only sell the front rim while the rear is non existant, what is going on here, I need a store that sells both!

motosportoutlet.com

they has the excel rims and the pro wheel rims

RockyMountainmc.com is awesome

and they have Pirelli tires in stock, and if you order $100 or more, the shipping is free. When I need a tire, I usually buy a few items I need at one time to get the order over $100 and save on shipping. :censored:

Another vote for RockyMountain. They have the fairest prices and the best customer service. :censored:

Rocky mountain has the best tire prices around.They've been creeping up a bit lately but are still the lowest.

I ordered a graphics Kit from RockyMountain that I got today. On the Product detail page all it shows is a picture of the graphics on a Bike and How thick the Graphics are. I paid $61.00 and I thought I was going to get the Shroud, Fender, Airbox, and Fork Guard, Graphics, Turns out I only got the Shroud and Airbox is that all thats supposed to come in it? I was expecting to get everything that was pictured besides the Seat Cover (and the bike of course)