Sign in to follow this  

black or white number plate/ fork gaurds?

i'm about to hurricane my '06 YZ 144 and well I was wonder what ya guys thought about this idea. I'm gonna be running yellow back grounds with black numbers probably 8 inch style.

Optionion 1: stick with the white number plates and fork gaurds

optionion 2 : black number plates and black fork gaurds?

I just wonder if the black will be to much? keep in mind my bike is a going to be mostly yellow n black.

what option would you pick n why?

Go with white.. Black looks like crap after a couple of rides it gets all scratched up.

Well i'm going to have graphics over the number plates so scratch factor is down, but realistically both will get scratched. btw I'm putting a black gas tank on and an all black SDG seat. I got limited edition yellow TM design work swingarm & chain guide. I'm trying to depart as much as I can from the blue YZ look.

So far 3 for white 1 for black and 1 :censored:

i'm about to hurricane my '06 YZ 144 and well I was wonder what ya guys thought about this idea. I'm gonna be running yellow back grounds with black numbers probably 8 inch style.

Optionion 1: stick with the white number plates and fork gaurds

optionion 2 : black number plates and black fork gaurds?

I just wonder if the black will be to much? keep in mind my bike is a going to be mostly yellow n black.

what option would you pick n why?

black backgrounds with yellow numbers....yellow fork guards...

keep the white plates/gaurds, white is a good highlight color behind the yellow and black backgrounds....Black looks like hell after a little while.