Tyler Evans what a tool

He's faster and has more $ than you...:censored: Who cares if he's a dick, doesn't really harm you in any way, does it?? I think he makes SX more exciting, and to tell the truth, he's actually a super nice guy in the pits.

P.S. This is like beating a dead horse, it's been gone over too many times to count.

seems like a cool dude. Yeah he has that Bro/flatbiller style but who doesn't now.

It has got to be hard not having a factory ride, but he seems to have all the nice toys. Bently, Land rover, Ice Creams, jewlery, trucks, 750i etc...

Your where right about that white fur coat thing, that was too much

hey you know what? if you don't have the skill or support to win the races, you might as well find other ways to get attention for your sponsors.

if i could make a good living just hanging around the supercross circuit acting like a pimped out OG wannabe I'd probably do that too!

I became a fan of tyler after watching him in the lcq in vegas 05. He started dead last and parked about 10 people to get into a transfer spot. He actually passed 2 people in the last turn of the race! He then proceeded to rip his shirt off and throw is into the crowd:smirk: It was pretty funny. The only part of that video that annoys me is where he makes a comment about "whippin the factory riders asses". I must have missed that race

And first of all for all the guys hatin on him he would kick your a s s on the track and off

See that is the part about Evans that I could do without. I'm not really an Evans hater.. but I can promise you that he would not kick my ass off the track because, first of all, I would most likely be friends with him off the track, and second of all, he better know some sort of mixed martial arts or something if he wanted a piece of this. To presume that he can kick everyone's ass is a little .. well.. presumptuous. He's not the hulk or superman or anything..

On the track is a different story. He would hand me my ass in a ziplock bag. And that's part of what I like about Evans. He's a good rider and a showman and caters to the fans and likes to perform.. but wrestling the other riders on the track during a race is about as stupid as it gets.

However.. did anyone else notice that after his last on-track WWF matchup, evans got fined by the AMA and put on probation.. but every single television lead-in, preview, highlights reel, commercial and/or marketing material since then has had a shot of the "Evans Headlock Takedown" right smack dab in the middle. They come down hard on Evans and condemn his actions... and then use that incident to market the sport.

The real a ssholes are the promoters.:applause: