pro rekluse

well i ordered up my rekluse pro today----guy i bought it from gave me a GOOD deal because he is a rekluse dealer----i got the tcs basket and a black cover----after riding my 03 w/z start----i don't think i could or want to ride my 07 w/out one----all in all it's way cheaper than the genlll z on my 03----can't friggin wait till spring:banghead:

one question though, after 20 min.of easy riding after breakin, I changed the oil and it looked like i had done a race or two on it. The engine oil was still honey clean. I put new oil in but haven't checked it yet. anybody have any tips? I checked clutch lever freeplay, install gap, and what not. any clues???

BTW, Nathan Woods won the opening round of the AMA Hare Scramble Series this past weekend at Hollister using a stock Z-Start Pro Rekluse clutch!!!!!!!

That right there and similar results is going to change a whole lot of doubters minds, I think it's great. He ran it last year from about half way through the season on, including winning the last 3 of 4 events last year,and he is a very vocal supporter of the Rekluse. Get this, he also loves it for motocross !

didn't know if i would, but I set it at high idle and soft engagment, and it is impossible to stall it.
Same here.

I loved it on my X, love it on my R,and it's now a "must have" for every bike. Doug

• 1 month later...