Sign in to follow this  

a bad name part 4

This site needs some type of stupid video warning...because that was the biggest waist of 5 1/2 minutes to date!!:censored:

you dont think that would be fun??

That would be fun, I think everyone agrees with that but it would also be really stupid.

I know it would be stupid but I think thats like a dream, except Id wear a helmet. And thier are enough of these videos on here so stop posting them.

Has anyone pranked that number? Do real people from United Trenches pick up? If so, I say we all do our part and contribute a piece of what's on our minds. And if you're the white teenage type, call and talk like a gangster to the point were you don't even understand what you're saying!

This site needs some type of stupid video warning...because that was the biggest waist of 5 1/2 minutes to date!!:censored:

I gotta agree

what a bunch of retarts. do they know what a helmet is. if your not gonna where one at least put one on that 6 year old kid (who is way to young to be hangin wit a bunch of hustlin the streets). oh btw 125boy im a pro at talking gangsta... BROOKLYN!! strait up b!tC# :ride:

:lol::censored:

i dont know why im putting in these dumb icons, i guess its just funnier when a bannana be dancing all up in ur grillz.

haha i laugh at that guy risking his little boy's life for a ^ucking wheelie... looks fun but dumb as hell... atleast put a helmet on the kid

Has anyone pranked that number? Do real people from United Trenches pick up? If so, I say we all do our part and contribute a piece of what's on our minds. And if you're the white teenage type, call and talk like a gangster to the point were you don't even understand what you're saying![/quote/]

that would be hilarious!

Ya I called I wanted them to film my sons Bar Mitzvah but they are booked do to the big race in the hood this weekend its called the Colt 45 Rally or something .So the beltway may be a little back up this weekend if you live in Maryland