Sign in to follow this  

Any Georgia offroaders here? Please sign in.

Starting new offroad club in Ga. soon. Just want to know how many Ga. riders are on TT and where you are from.

I live just outside of Milledgeville Ga. I race a WR450 tricked out for harescambles and enduros. I also own a YZ450F,DRZ400S dualsport,XR200 and an FZ1. Yes I love to ride!!!:censored:

Starting new offroad club in Ga. soon. Just want to know how many Ga. riders are on TT and where you are from.

I live just outside of Milledgeville Ga. I race a WR450 tricked out for harescambles and enduros. I also own a YZ450F,DRZ400S dualsport,XR200 and an FZ1. Yes I love to ride!!!:censored:

Hopefully, I will be moving to Acworth area soon. Can't wait to ride during the day in the summer. :ride:

Hey RacerX, its me... they guy who set up the race with you and Eddie,

I knew it was you as so as i saw your city... Cant wait until 6/24...

Hey RacerX, its me... they guy who set up the race with you and Eddie,

I knew it was you as so as i saw your city... Cant wait until 6/24...

Hey man hows it goin? Yea I'm gettin ready for it now. I'm also getting things together for the riders club also. Hopefully I can have a few more races or rides in the future. Gonna start slow and let it grow. The place is already gainning popularity.:censored:

Did he pay you the 300.00 bucks that I heard about?

Hey man hows it goin? Yea I'm gettin ready for it now. I'm also getting things together for the riders club also. Hopefully I can have a few more races or rides in the future. Gonna start slow and let it grow. The place is already gainning popularity.:censored:

Did he pay you the 300.00 bucks that I heard about?

no, the deal was 300 or a free race season, seeing as the free race season is worth almost 500, i choose that, it will be well worth it, and i am looking forward to meeting you...

A free season!!! Hell I provided a whole race and did'nt get that deal!!:censored: I guess I probably could if I asked though. It does'nt matter Im goin racin anyway.:ride:

I live in McDonough, 30 miles south of Atlanta. Please share some info regarding the off road club you're going to start. GA has got some great places to ride both off road and MX, but we could always use more.

Mine's moto436. You ride MX or a little bit of everything?

Yea, a little of everything, but mostly offroad with a little moto thrown in.

I live in McDonough, 30 miles south of Atlanta. Please share some info regarding the off road club you're going to start. GA has got some great places to ride both off road and MX, but we could always use more.

Well lets see, Its about 2 hrs. from you just inside Wilkinson Co. So far we have about 4 miles of trail (soon to be 10 or more), a few moto jumps and working on an endurocross course. The place is only 170 acres so I don't want it to get to crowded so for now I'm gonna do a members only type club. Like a hunting club only offroad riding instead. Once we get the club established we can start holding events and/or races. If you've ever heard of the SORCS series one round of that series will be here on June 24th. On their schedual it will be the Milledgeville round. Come race with us.:censored:

Come on folks I know theres got to be more Ga. riders here than this.

600ish on TT is walnish on GOR:thumbsup:

I live up north in Dahlonega, lots of good riding up here.:thumbsup:

How do i find some good dual sport trails up there near you??? Thanks

How do i find some good dual sport trails up there near you??? Thanks

We have Whissenhunt ORV area (700 acres,14 miles of trails) up here and there are many miles of dirt roads just north of the ORV area that connects several counties. You do have to have a tag (registered vehicle) to ride the dirt road.