Sign in to follow this  

found a 23" tire for my XL 500!!

never understood the hard time with 23 inch tires. lots of places have them, there just not a large selection of treads... bike looks real good though! if i remeber right, the bikebandit ones were even cheaper than the chengshins. if you watch, sometimes you'll get a better deal on fleabay, but its pretty tought to compete with what you got! hows that thing run?

never understood the hard time with 23 inch tires. lots of places have them, there just not a large selection of treads... bike looks real good though! if i remeber right, the bikebandit ones were even cheaper than the chengshins. if you watch, sometimes you'll get a better deal on fleabay, but its pretty tought to compete with what you got! hows that thing run?

I searched like crazy and only found two tires, the one I bought and the original that came with the bike.

The bike runs great. It starts on the first or second kick and doesn't smoke at all.

Did you ever restore that 500 you have?

its a work in progress, like the rest of them. still basically collecting parts for it. my main projects right now are my LC4 and my LCnour (mt250) :censored: trying to decide if i should thin the heard or not. theres a couple of bikes i may never get too, and its looking like my set of XT500s might have to go.