Sign in to follow this  

My 2003 Honda CRF450

HPIM0809.jpg

HPIM0808.jpg

HPIM0811.jpg

HPIM0812.jpg

Just baught it 3 weeks ago for a steel of a price. I have put ALL NEW plastics and just baught the graphics on there now along with the Factory Effex Number plate backgrounds. Only took about 2 hours for me to install all the graphics. not bad for my first time, especially with no air bubbles What do you all think???

agreed the graphics arent my style but other than that nice bike:thumbsup:

I also have to agreed, i don`t like those graphics

well you wont find anothwer bike on the track like it. Im not into the cartoony graphics that XGX and DOXO make but not my bike.

but anyways you got yourself I nice bike, looks really good for a 2003

The pipe is a White Brothers E2 that came with the bike brand new. I knocked the logo off in a race last weekend. :censored: cheap sticker logo. Well I am glad that noone else will have my graphics at the track I love being, and am known for being unique. Plus where else are you gonna find a graphics kit includig a seat cover for 50 bucks? Damn I love Ebay.

The graphics are unique. No bubbles huh? Good job and nice bike.

Yup NO BUBBLES!! Lucky me? I used 1/4 windex with 3/4 hot water. Rubbed down the new plastics with very fine steel wool and hot water with a little bit of soap. Then I rubbed the plastics down with rubbing alcohol. Let the plastics air dry for about 15 minutes. Then layed the graphics on my kitchen table and sprayed with the mixture on the plastics AND the graphics this let me slide the graphics in to place I then simply pressed the excess mixture out with my fingers and used my wifes hair dryer to dry the rest and pressed out any tiny air bubbles on the edges. :applause: and she looks GR8

Just finished doing the seat cover. Took about an hour and a lot of staples and patience. Came out nice though. I will try to get some pics and post em here in a bit.