Sign in to follow this  

okie rides this weekend

Anyone else riding this weekend? My plan? is Motorcycle Island friday, 500 Acres Sat. and Draper on Sunday. :censored::ride::lol:

I gotta hunt golf eggs Sunday afternoon otherwise I would do Draper with ya. Tell ya what though we ought to split gas down to Cross Timbers sometime soon. Have you done it yet?

Still looks like it will hit 50 Saturday and thats warm enough.

I would like to go to Cross Timbers sometime. I haven't been there yet.

It looks like a nice place to ride, count me in IF it ever warms up here. lol

Ride report lol bad news :applause: Fri It didn't warm up like they said it would and Motorcyle Island is near a big lake. So cancelled that.

Sat Me and timmvv51 went to Cross Bar ranch, a great place to ride. My DRZ picks the worst times for battery to fail though.:cry: We rode some awesome trails and I now know where all the rocks in Okla went to. :cry:

Sunday, no riding, have been cleaning the garage for when the kickstart kit and battery get here.

I had charged the DRZ battery the night before and had new batteries in camera, but even the camera was against me, wrong button syndrome. Wanna see a video of the inside of my pocket?

The only good is, we are going to go again.:applause::lol:

I second 04drz on the good riding. KUDOS to the OKIE Dirt Riders for the improvements made at the ranch. One good thing about the rockier terrain is very little mud. Well worth the 100 mile drive from OKC.