Sign in to follow this  

As promised, GG pics

Here is what I sold my DRZ for everyone:

391907341_1819bf5423_b.jpg

391906224_a252a9a3ea_b.jpg

391904696_f663734e72_b.jpg

391903694_25cd3a469b_b.jpg

391902947_1a6cfebce8_b.jpg

Ill post better pics sometime, But in the initial street rides, I'm loving the feel of it!

One of my very few friends owns a Gas Gas dealership. Kenny told me I'll give you the deal of a liferime on any of their 2 strokes, but I wouldn't wish one of thir 4 bangers off on Bin Laden. I'll stay with my DRZ's thank you. pdawg:confused:

Sure, I'll snap a pic of the fuel injection system..

And the pre-05 4strokes sucked, but heard nothing but good about the 05's, which is why I bought that year.

And the pre-05 4strokes sucked, but heard nothing but good about the 05's, which is why I bought that year.

What about the 06-07's?? Was anything changed for the newer years?

Did you get an 05 because it's a good price on an older model?

What are the problems with the other years?:censored:

I got an 05 because 05 and 06 were problem free basically, and exactly the same. It has 750km on it.

The pre 05 models had quite a few problems..starter clutch would crumble, think starter motor problems, other engine problems..kind of scary, but I did all my research before buying.

Plus he threw in a scotts damper and all the dual sport gear i needed..I've got a few short street-snow rides on it, thing goes really great.

It took a bit to learn how to start it, I kiled the battery twice doing it wrong, till I read the proper method. Starts right away every time now.

awsome ride anethema,did you manage to get some sm wheels for it?i managed to aquire some e wheels for my drz.guess well have to go for a rip and see how much better it goes than mine lol.

As for reliable, I'm hoping very close!

Mickeydee, I dont think it will quite have the power of your bike..but it is a 6speed! whee.

Nice bike! I was just in Kelowna, wish I would have checked that place out, its not far.