07 Exhaust Recomendations.

Hey guys I'v had my 07 a month and am absolutly loving it. Season is getting somewhat closer and I was wondering what all exhaust systems you guys have tried? I'v been thinking hard about the White Bro's Carbon Pro? Just wanted some opinions about what you all have tried, and if sound was an issue?

I have the new carbon fiber Yosh on my 07 and it's sweet. Those MRD pipes are cool I guess if you are on a budget. They look lame to me, but I guess looks aren't everything.

Regardless, the Yosh looks bitchin and increases the power mid to top in my opinion.

I have the new carbon fiber Yosh on my 07 and it's sweet. Those MRD pipes are cool I guess if you are on a budget. They look lame to me, but I guess looks aren't everything.

Regardless, the Yosh looks bitchin and increases the power mid to top in my opinion.

Take your time and look real close at MRD's craftmanship. They are custom, hand built, a real thing of beauty. Definately not your mass produced, high volume, lets maximize profits, kind of product. And if you crash and bust your Yosh, will they fix or replace it for free....I didn't think so. No I don't work for MRD. I just appreciate quality hand crafted products in contrast to all the mass produced, made in China junk that's out there.

MRD has made me a beleiver, I never thought an exhaust system could make such a big difference. See my test/results report, it compares stock vs FMF vs MRD https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4364957 The MRD makes your bike a complete rocket, you will probably need to change your gearing a bit to "calm" the hit a bit :applause: but that is a good thing, just means less shifting and more time to wave good-bye to your buds with their high dollar WB Carbon Pro :applause:

Take your time and look real close at MRD's craftmanship. They are custom, hand built, a real thing of beauty. Definately not your mass produced, high volume, lets maximize profits, kind of product. And if you crash and bust your Yosh, will they fix or replace it for free....I didn't think so. No I don't work for MRD. I just appreciate quality hand crafted products in contrast to all the mass produced, made in China junk that's out there.

So MRD makes the highest quality pipes on the market aye? Too bad they don't look cool. I guess it just boils down to whatever floats your boat man. I would way rather run a PC, Carbon WB, Yosh, etc. Those pipes look sick and have some good performance. I guess if you eat shi* all the time maybe the MRD is the pipe for you because you can call them up and have them fix it for free. :applause:

So MRD makes the highest quality pipes on the market aye? Too bad they don't look cool. I guess it just boils down to whatever floats your boat man. I would way rather run a PC, Carbon WB, Yosh, etc. Those pipes look sick and have some good performance. I guess if you eat shi* all the time maybe the MRD is the pipe for you because you can call them up and have them fix it for free. :applause:

dude, you have some issues...or are you just bored and looking for a fight I guess if you want a pretty/shiny overpriced exhaust system that doesn't perform anywhere near what an MRD will, then I guess that's the kind of boat you like to float. If you are one that likes to brag about how much you spent and that you got a well known brand name, then so be it...everyone has their own wants/needs/desires. Personally I'd rather go with something that will give me the best performance...and MRD does just that, and as an added bonus it happens to be one of the cheapest on the market and comes with a great warranty that I doubt I'll ever need:thumbsup: Everyone has their own opinions and thoughts....so lets just all get along and do what we all love best...RIDE!!!:applause:

There's a lot of good pipes, but here's a vote for the Akrapovic.

While expensive ,these pipes are just beautiful as far as craftsmanship and fit goes,and here's what MXA (who gave it their Five Star rating) said about it :

"The Akrapovic Evoution exhaust completely changes the power of the CRF450.The stock chug a lug is replaced by an ultra-responsive powerband that comes on instantly and continues pulling until the rpm hits the rev limiter. This thing rips".

That guys is a heck of a review. With the quiet insert it is shockingly quiet, I mean quieter than the stock 07R pipe.

What's a trip is without the quiet insert it comes in under the AMA 99DB limit,pretty cool.

All the Akrapovic pipes,whether Carbon,Ti, or stainless all are the same pipe, with identical lengths,diameters ,etc. With the X you can get either a high rpm boost header or a low rpm boost header.

Doug

100_0281.jpg

I have a Yosh comp series on my 07. It pulls harder from low mid to top. I also considered the MRD but it is ugly. I compared the Yosh with the stock at the track by the seat of the pants method. The stock may have a little more right off idle. If you are tired the Yosh wears your arms out faster. I would like to see some dyno runs on all these pipes everyone argues about. Anyone? :applause:

Obviously you are more worried about blowing cash and having a name brand. I dont know where you get off with the lame thing, but whether you know it or not Dave, owner of MRD is a dedicated TTer, sponsor, and huge contributer, and not only to TT but in many other aspects. The guy is a 1 man shop, hand cafts each and every pipe, listens to what people what, and delivers it though his exhaust. I dont know of many, let me re-phrase that, I dont know of ANY exhaust producer that will 1, answer the phone in person when you call, 2, BS with you on the phone, 3, listen to exactly what it is you want in performance out of an exhaust, 4, custom tailor it to your specifications, 5, back it with not only a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but also give you a lifetime warranty with it, and 6 do this all at 1/2 the price of the competition. The guy is awesome and has earned the respect of many others in this industry. Just because his exhaust isnt mass produced, or doesnt have some automated recording asnwering the phones telling you to press 1 for this, and 2 for that, and some LAME music in the background, and isnt as popular as WB, and you wanna critisize his product?

Yes, I am an MRD Owner, and yes, I am a MRD supporter. If you are more worried about the look or what everyone thinks it looks like, then obviously your not getting an exhaust for the value of an exhaust. Ask yourself, why is it you want an exhaust. I want an exhaust for performance, I dont care if it looks like a freaking potato, if the damn thing produces the power, puts a smile on my face, and puts the power where I want it, and does it hands down against any other exhaust out there, then strap that damn potato to my bike, cause Im gonna run it. Everyone I have had try or buy an MRD exhaust has loved it hands down, better performance, better customer service, better warranty, and one hell of a better price.

So you run that bling bling, spend 2x as much, and get 1/2 the performance. The more people that I dont have to worry about running a MRD, the better, cause there no competition...

You are a knucklehead, plain and simple.

I see you're in AZ, why not meet me, Chills, armourbl, Timfurryballs and Hondarules at the track sometime. Maybe we'll be able to talk some sense into you. Let us know if your mom can drive you or if one of us needs to swing by to pick you up.